Local Thanksgiving Dinners Showcasing Ontario Meat and Produce
Want to invite family and friends over for Thanksgiving Dinner but don't want the added stress of cooking for everyone? Then let the chefs at Black Creek Pioneer Village do the cooking for you! We'll fix a traditional Thanksgiving Dinner so that you can spend time with those who matter most to you. The meal is made using the finest local ingredients, including Ontario turkeys and vegetables.
- Orders can be made by calling 416-667-6295 or emailing us at email@example.com.
- Orders must be placed by 5:00 p.m., Wednesday October 5th, 2011.
- Turkey comes whole but can be sliced for free upon request - please specify ahead of time.
- Orders can be picked up on Sunday October 09 and Monday October 10, 2011 from 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Menu Link: Traditional Thanksgiving Dinners-to-Go
Dine-in Restaurant Feast
Give thanks and celebrate with a traditional meal made from the finest local ingredients.
- Where: Historic Brewery Restaurant located at the Half Way House, Black Creek Pioneer Village
- Date: Sunday October 9 and Monday October 10, 2011
- Seating Time: 1:00 p.m., 3:30 p.m., and 6:00 p.m.
Reservations in advance are required. Please call 416-667-6295, Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Menu Link: Thanksgiving at the Restaurant