From November 17th until December 23rd the Village will be decorated up inside and out to celebrate the eve of Christmas.
* Library passes (MAP) cannot be used on weekends in December.
Highlights for Weekends in December:
- Tin Soldier, Rod Puppet Performance in the Ballroom
- Meeting Santa and his elf in his Workshop
- Gazing upon the Black Creek Gingerbread Village, a miniature Pioneer Village
- Taking a guided, horse drawn wagon ride around the Village*
- Watching a puppet show of the Tin Soldier
- Decorating gingerbread cookies*
- Getting sticky at a traditional taffy pull and marvelling at the flaming plum pudding
- Enjoying chestnuts roasting on a open fire and making an old-fashioned Christmas Card
- And much more throughout the Village...
Click here for the full program!
*Additional charges apply.