Free admission is just the beginning!
All members enjoy:
- FREE unlimited general admission.
- FREE parking while you tour the village.
- FREE Just for Members behind the scenes tours and talks.
- Savings on admission to selected special events.
- 10% discount on workshops.
- 10% discount on food and gift shop purchases.
- Exclusive e-mail bulletins about membership offers, upcoming events and more.
Annual membership fees:
Individual $67.80 | Family $107.35
* Taxes are included
** Family memberships are valid for any four individuals, or one or two adults and their children
You may also purchase your membership during operating hours at the Black Creek Pioneer Village admission desk or call 416-667-6295 (Mon-Fri, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm)
Special Programs for Black Creek Members!
To thank you for your support, we have designed special opportunities for Black Creek members. Enjoy light refreshments and an informal look at what we are studying behind-the-scenes.
Tuesday March 26, 2013 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Peek inside the Victorian doctor’s black bag and learn about his tools of the trade. Join Jim Hunter, artifact specialist, and friends in our Doctor’s House to discover how doctors treated maladies of all sorts.
Thursday May 30, 2013 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Victorian gardeners created flower beds shaped liked perfect circles, diamonds, and ovals. Learn from Head Gardener, Sandra Spudic, how the 19th century penchant for order influenced garden design.
Temperance Cocktail Party
Wednesday June 26, 2013 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Join in the fun as we follow real recipes from the 1800s to concoct temperance “cocktails” and then enjoy a little tipple of these “dry” treats.
Sunday September 29, 2013 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Visit the horses at home! Our youngest members will enjoy touring the horse barn with Livestock Coordinator, Viola McPhee, and discovering where our horses eat, sleep, work, and play.
Monday October 21, 2013 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
In time for Halloween, join Elaine MacKay, costume specialist, for this look at 19th century costumes and the Victorian drive to dress up.
Wednesday November 20, 2013 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.
Hear the history of our Half Way House and the travails of travelers in the past. Learn from Jennifer Harrington, Curator, how we moved the building to Black Creek and recreated an inn in history.
Breakfast with Santa
Sunday December 1, 2013 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
* Free for children 4 and under. $8.25/person for children 5+ and adults.
Join Santa Claus at this exclusive event for Black Creek members. Enjoy a pancake breakfast, a Christmas craft, and a visit with the jolly old elf!
- Pre-registration for all programs required.
- For more information and to register for these members' only programs please call 416-736-1733.
- Registration is limited. Registration will open two weeks before each scheduled program.
- Watch your email inbox for reminders and more information.
- Don't receive emails from Black Creek? Let us know and we'll make sure you receive the latest email message right away.